If you’re looking for protection for your new iPad then you should give Waterfield Designs a look. The company has several well-crafted products that cover a wide range of iPad-protection needs. Best of all, the company’s products are designed and made in America! In this video feature, Justin Leeper gives an overview of three excellent products from Waterfield Designs: the Muzetto Outback, the Smart Cover, and the Suede Jacket. Whether you’re looking a stylish bag, a thickly padded case, or a super-thin sleeve, Waterfield Designs has you covered.
Real Racing 3 has seen yet another update. This time bringing the Leipzig test track and two new Porsche cars, the Porsche 918 Spyder Weissach package and the Porsche Boxster GTS.
The tradition of girls with blonde pigtails, mad doctors, and intense underground platforming continues with Cally’s Caves 3, which is out now.
– 120 levels across 8 zones
– intense boss fights against giant monsters
– New playable character Bera
– battle against 20 types of enemies
– New Game + mode which unlocks higher weapon tiers and a second ending
– Wave-based Survival mode: Can you beat 150 waves of deadly enemies and gain the ultimate prize?
– Level your weapons up by using them, and evolve them into different forms with different effects
– 12 weapons classes with 89 unique weapon effects
– buy consumables from the store to use them later for an extra boost
– tons of character abilities to unlock
– new weapon mod system, allowing you to customize your favorite weapon and make it extra powerful!
The new free version of Threes! is doing very well, despite the paid version being out for more than a year.
This is really interesting to see, if only out of curiousity. But also, it’s fascinating to see the results of just how a game that existed for so long as a paid experience, and had drama with a free clone in 2048, is doing as a free game.
Via Touch Arcade