Every Tuesday, we hook you up with extra game promo codes from developers, but today we’ve got something even better. This week, one lucky winner in the U.S. will receive a swag bag bursting with iOS-themed goodies from Namco, Capcom, Activision, Glu, SkuVu, and more.
The Pocket God figurine, Archetype USB drive, and two iPhone 4/4S cases.
One U.S. winner will receive a Namco tote bag filled with the following prizes:
1. A pair of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 bullet-shaped earbuds
2. An XL-sized Battle Bears t-shirt
3. An L-sized Villain company t-shirt (the makers of Archetype)
4. An Archetype bullet-shaped USB drive
5. A 9-piece, Gun Bros-themed miniature tool kit
6. A Resident Evil-themed passport case and business card holder
7. A Namco bottle opener
8. A Pocket God miniature figurine
9. An iPwn Gameboy-shaped case for iPhone 4 and 4S
10. A Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies case for iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S
11. A Tapper: World Tour oversized plastic mug
The Gun Bros tool kit and Call of Duty earbuds.
To win, first make sure you’re following us on Twitter. Then, tweet a response to this question:
What event from 2011 would make a great iOS videogame, and why?
Make sure you include @slidetoplay and the URL http://bit.ly/tQ0Bm7 in your response. Limit your responses to one per person. You must be following us on Twitter to win, and only US entries will be eligible to win the swag bag.
We’ll pick 17 winners– one swag bag winner, and 16 code winners– at random this week. A sample tweet looks like this:
The death of Osama bin Laden would make a great videogame– like Rainbow 6 in Abottobad. http://bit.ly/tQ0Bm7 @slidetoplay
Remember, you have to provide your own response– don’t just copy the sample. Good luck, everyone!