According to AppSpy’s review of the game, Chaos Rings III is a fun, sprawling JRPG of epic proportions — but unfortunately, it also seems to suffer from a bug that makes it crash at a specific boss, at least on certain devices.
The Geometry Wars go ever on, and according to Touch Arcade’s review of the latest title in the series, that’s not a bad thing in the least.
$4.99 is an utter steal for a game I happily paid $14.99 for. If you love dual-stick shooters, Geometry Wars, heck, games period: Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions is a must-buy. It’s one of my favorite games of recent memory and I’m so happy that it’s on iOS. Buy it.
Zynga has the rights to make a Tiger Woods golf game, but the troubled studio is slimming down its productivity, which means some of its projects — Tiger Woods included — won’t see the light of day as originally planned.
It’s surprising — especially considering nobody else is making a Tiger Woods golf game nowadays — but when seen as part of the bigger picture, it’s a move that’s consistent with Pincus’ new approach. Zynga is focusing on just five genres going forward: Action Strategy, Social Casino, Invest & Express, Casual, and Racing. Sports games simply don’t fit into the new mold.
Block Fortress, the game about building what’s yours and then defending what’s yours, has received a massive update. Version 1.5 includes a new PvP mode, new equipment, and all kinds of fun tweaks and fixes.
What’s New in Version 1.5
Thank you everyone for continuing to play Block Fortress! In this update:
• added a new player vs. player arena mode! Build or download a custom map and compete in epic battles with up to four players using GameCenter!
• added tons of new equipment, including a shrink ray, antigravity gun, jet pack, cloaking device, and more!
• get around your base faster with new zip line blocks!
• expand your view of the battlefield with a new third-person camera
• all character and enemy models look even better now
• added jumping and crouching
• new and improved clouds, sun, moon, and sky graphics
• new plant blocks added to terrain
• you can now enable floating blocks in sandbox mode
• you can now reload a map when placing your barracks to regenerate the terrain
• made it easier to paint blocks the same color as a previously painted block
• you can now rate loaded maps at the end of a multiplayer games
• enabled iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+ full screen resolution
• fixed a bug with manually reloading your weapons
• major performance optimizations
• minor bug fixes
We'll bring you the latest apps, games, gear, tips and tricks for the Apple Watch daily. Scouring the interenet for the best info, without the clickbait and the fluff. It's the same concise curation of content like Slide to Play but focused on the Apple Watch.