The Walking Dead: Road to Survival is an RPG adventure set in (where else?) the Walking Dead universe. The game is currently in soft-launch on the Australian App Store, and Gamezebo has a hands-on preview of what’s available so far.
If you’re a fan of the franchise, you have plenty of options to get your Walking Dead fix already, but Road to Survival has enough of its own identity that you might want to watch for it when it surfaces in North America.
Toy / game hybrid Sick Bricks rolled out a big update on May 14. Here’s what’s on tap for version 1.75:
New Game Additions:
• Sick Park has been added as a brand new, vehicle themed game area! Check it out on the City Map. It has two great new modes to use all your favorite Sick Brick vehicles and characters including “Sick Tracks” which features crazy fun racing, as well as “Goons Smash,” the mode that lets you drive over swarms of big ugly Goons just for fun…and high scores and lots of loot of course!
• A New Hood has been opened in Sick City – Super Heroes! Lead all the Super Heroes on an epic quest to defeat Overlord Omega’s latest creation. It’s guaranteed to be the biggest, funniest, and SICKEST comic book blockbuster movie this summer!!
• New Sick Brick characters have been added to the game including the Omega Goons, Cheese Grater, Glen Gothly, Donnie Dribbles, Wizzy Beardall and much more! New teams are making their debut as well including the Sports, Spies, and Fantasy teams. Go beam them all in to see how SICK this new update really is!!
Rawr and stuff! Version 3.3 of Dragon City is up and running, and it gives you the opportunity to meet some cool Guardian Dragons:
- Guardian Dragons: Very, very soon, you’ll have the honor of meeting some very important dragons: The Guardians. They will make everything better and easier for you – from getting more gold to winning battles. Rebuild the floating towers to unveil, one by one, the guardians’ powers!
– Breeding Mountain and Ultra Breeding Tree upgrade: Upgrade them to shorten the breedings and discover your new eggs sooner.
– Hatchery upgrade: Upgrade your Hatchery to get one more nest. Now you can fit up to five eggs in it.
– Fixes: Now you can see all your friends and send them gifts and requests.
– Technical improvements.