Ski Safari takes all that was great about the original and it’s 140 million downloads and amps every thing up. More of everything in a game can sometimes be too much, but Ski Safari 2 gets it just right and doesn’t lose the charm of the original.
Continuing on the success of Hitman Go, Square Enix has released Lara Croft Go. This take on the Lara Croft franchise has the player controlling Lara Croft in a turn-based puzzle game.
• Experience lush visuals and a captivating soundtrack
• Navigate using simple swipe-to-move controls
• Fight menacing enemies, overcome dangerous obstacles and escape deadly traps
• Solve more than 75 puzzles split into 5 chapters
• Collect ancient relics and unlock new outfits for Lara
Breakneck is a departure for PikPok, one I hope to see more of. This futuristic escape racing sim looks great.
– Thrilling action gameplay as you speed through a hostile world, building distance and collecting supplies
– Daily and weekly missions to test your abilities
– Awesome 3D graphics and environments depicting a ravaged post invasion landscape
– Environment resets daily so there are always new paths and challenges to master
– Weekly tournaments and leaderboards so you can compete against other survivors
– Boosts and unlockable ship upgrades to help you tackle ever-evolving challenges
– Phantom ships of last and best daily runs so you can race to beat your best score
– All new original soundtrack by musical artist Kadington
Zach Gage has a way of making old games refreshing and new again and Zach has done it again. This time with solitaire by mashing it up with poker in Sage Solitaire. It’s a simple game to play, but hard to get a great score on (mine is 1580).