PixOwl’s god game The Sandbox updated with a new campaign that lets you mess around in a lab and explore chemical reactions. Remember your goggles, people.
What’s New in Version 1.99985
Have a taste of The Sandbox EDU game, playing this campaign adapted from it. Watch some basic interactions in a funny and didactical way!
• a campaign of 10 levels taken from the The Sandbox EDU, where you’ll learn some basic chemistry and element interactions.
• the Filter, an element that separates water from elements that absorb it (eg: Take the water from the Mud to leave Soil)
• 1 new animal, the Croc, that opens its mouth and tries to kill when living beings approach it.
• a teaser element for the upcoming Mutant Monsters Campaign: the DoomGrub, a giant worm capable of eating almost anything.
With a name like “Lost City,” you can count on staying around for a while. So, unsurprisingly, there’s more Lost City exploration going on with the latest update for Plants vs Zombies 2.
What’s New in Version 3.7.1
Keep exploring in Lost City Part 2! Unfold more gold with Gold Leaf in 16 new levels and survive an airborne Zomboss encounter, complete with booby traps. The full update includes:
• 3 new zombies – watch out for Relic Hunter
• 3 fresh plants, like toad-ally awesome Toadstool
• Temple of Bloom Endless Zone
• Repeatable Travel Log Quests – increase your rank with re-imagined levels and new ways to play
Fallout Shelter players will find a very special guest knocking on their Vault door today: Preston Garvey from Fallout 4.
Beginning today, you’ll have the opportunity to unlock a new Legendary Dweller in Fallout Shelter: Preston Garvey of the Commonwealth Minutemen! Preston becomes the first Fallout 4 character available in Fallout Shelter and your dwellers will also have the opportunity brandish the weapon he wields in Fallout 4: the Laser Musket.
Via Bethesda Blog
If you’re an Android user who’s felt a bit left out of Bethesda’s Fallout Shelter party (the most radioactive party in town), cheer up. The game is coming to Android soon.
Plus, we’ve got word that an Android version is indeed in the works. A bunch of Android users were upset that the game didn’t launch on their platform, and they hopefully won’t have long to wait to play this for themselves.
Via Touch Arcade