Table Tennis Touch is an excellent ping-pong game you can play on your mobile device. What a future we live in. It usually goes for $3.99 USD, but it’s currently on sale for $0.99 USD.
Support our sponsors - advertisement
Another day, another prediction stating console and PC gamers will eventually abandon their traditional posts in favor of playing free-to-play games on tablets. This time the data comes from Grand View Research, a market research company.
Today I’m bringing you yet another report, this one from Grand View Research (GVR), that not only talks about how mobile gaming is showing a faster growth than console, but actually predicts a great shift of console and PC gamers to tablet gaming by 2022.
In Dungeon Hunter 5, the fight never ends. The game’s recent 1.1.0 update adds a great deal of content, including a whole new region to fight in.
Bounty Hunters, get prepared for new battles in the treacherous Far East Xinkashi lands! Learn the way of ancient weapons and powerful magics, defend against cunning creatures and set new traps in your Stronghold to keep it safe from others’ greed!
– Now 5 more Stronghold rooms to build up with 5 new deadly traps, from the vicious Venom Spitters to the unpredictable Scorching Gyro!
– Update-exclusive daily events, set in one of these Stronghold rooms, designed and trapped by the most wicked Xinkashi builders and guarded by Lady Tzimeko, the finest blade from the Far East.
– Make good use of the tickets won during these events to get a chance to reap the most powerful items in the Xinkashi chest. Hire up to 5 minions to guard your Stronghold, and master 5 new weapons and armors, forged in the undying fire of the Xinkashi mountains.
– Engage in new weekly Wanted Challenges to earn 5 new boss armors and weapons. The Death Knight and his fellows in evil are far less of a threat when you are equipped with their gear!
– Unleash your newly found power in three new missions in solo mode!
– The soul of a warrior lies in his gear. Discover our new collection book, see what you have looted, and what awaits you!
– Minor bug fixes and other improvements.
If you’re getting your Hearthstone fix on a 64-bit device – that is, an iPhone 6 or anything above the iPad Air 1 – you may notice some performance improvements. That’s because the game recently added 64-bit support in its 2.6.8834 update.
Support our sponsors - advertisement
LA’s public transit isn’t the world’s best, but the city has enough train game to let Jake and his pals do their subway surfing thing in the City of Angels. Here’s what’s up in version 1.39.0
- Follow Jake and the crew on the World Tour to Los Angeles
– Explore the marvelous movie sets of Hollywood
– Shine up your surfer cast with the spectacular Knight Outfit for Wayne
– Surf the Subway without jumping or rolling to earn challenging Awards
– Go on movie-themed Weekly Hunts to unlock great prizes
Rawr and stuff! Version 3.3 of Dragon City is up and running, and it gives you the opportunity to meet some cool Guardian Dragons:
- Guardian Dragons: Very, very soon, you’ll have the honor of meeting some very important dragons: The Guardians. They will make everything better and easier for you – from getting more gold to winning battles. Rebuild the floating towers to unveil, one by one, the guardians’ powers!
– Breeding Mountain and Ultra Breeding Tree upgrade: Upgrade them to shorten the breedings and discover your new eggs sooner.
– Hatchery upgrade: Upgrade your Hatchery to get one more nest. Now you can fit up to five eggs in it.
– Fixes: Now you can see all your friends and send them gifts and requests.
– Technical improvements.
Toy / game hybrid Sick Bricks rolled out a big update on May 14. Here’s what’s on tap for version 1.75:
New Game Additions:
• Sick Park has been added as a brand new, vehicle themed game area! Check it out on the City Map. It has two great new modes to use all your favorite Sick Brick vehicles and characters including “Sick Tracks” which features crazy fun racing, as well as “Goons Smash,” the mode that lets you drive over swarms of big ugly Goons just for fun…and high scores and lots of loot of course!
• A New Hood has been opened in Sick City – Super Heroes! Lead all the Super Heroes on an epic quest to defeat Overlord Omega’s latest creation. It’s guaranteed to be the biggest, funniest, and SICKEST comic book blockbuster movie this summer!!
• New Sick Brick characters have been added to the game including the Omega Goons, Cheese Grater, Glen Gothly, Donnie Dribbles, Wizzy Beardall and much more! New teams are making their debut as well including the Sports, Spies, and Fantasy teams. Go beam them all in to see how SICK this new update really is!!
The Walking Dead: Road to Survival is an RPG adventure set in (where else?) the Walking Dead universe. The game is currently in soft-launch on the Australian App Store, and Gamezebo has a hands-on preview of what’s available so far.
If you’re a fan of the franchise, you have plenty of options to get your Walking Dead fix already, but Road to Survival has enough of its own identity that you might want to watch for it when it surfaces in North America.
Our Awesome Newsletter
Sign-up HereEnter your email to have what's hot in mobile games delivered to your inbox, daily. Or, take a look at the archive.
We promise that we will never share your email address with anyone.
Thanks to the Avengers and co., you can’t open your eyes without being bombarded with ads for superhero stuff these days. Why not embrace the heroism and play Marvel Mighty Heroes on iOS. That’s what Lonnie did, so give it a look in the video above.
Knights of Pen and Paper II tries hard to recapture the magic of its predecessor by simultaneously reveling in and poking fun at RPG tropes, but while there’s still plenty to admire, it’s not quite as engrossing as the original.
The zombie-themed goat physics game Goat Simulator GoatZ is not a bad game, says Pocket Gamer, but it hasn’t quite lived up to its endless potential. From their 6 out of 10 review:
GoatZ, then, is essentially more Goat Simulator, but smaller and with a new layout and an end-of-the-world zombie apocalypse theme. That’s either the biggest recommendation or the biggest warning I can give you.
Via Pocket Gamer
The Guitar Hero reboot promises to be quite unlike most of the games that came before it. For one thing, it will have a full plastic instrument version available on iOS, if the marketing is to be believed. If you’re into that sort of thing, you’ll probably be interested in knowing that Activision has announced 24 songs that will appear in the game. Here’s a sampling of the songs headed our way, but check out Touch Arcade’s article here for the full list.
The Rolling Stones – “Paint it Black”
Skrillex – “Bangarang”
The War on Drugs – “Under the Pressure”
Black Veil Brides – “In The End”
Rage Against the Machine – “Guerrilla Radio”
Castle defense games come and go, but Heroes and Castles 2 is here to stay. At least that’s how 148Apps views it in their 4.5 out of 5 star review.
It has this interesting sense of progression that makes every game feel like you’re accomplishing something, whether it’s taking over a new outpost so that you can start using priests or fighting through a few waves to save up for an upgrade. It can also be played in bite-sized chunks or for extended sessions, whichever you’re in the mood for, without losing any of its appeal.
A new social RPG based on the Walking Dead has soft launched in Australia, which means it should be making its way Stateside before too long. Check out the gameplay video above. From Touch Arcade:
This social RPG will have you building up a team of survivors with different abilities, fighting off other survivors and walkers, while building up your camp to become stronger. The game also boasts plenty of decision-making and story choices to make as you play.
I wasn’t so sure about a mash-up of a match-3 and a word game. But, it kinda works.
Match, spell, and save the Languinis in this one-of-a-kind puzzle game. Bombola!!
The lovable Languinis need your help to defeat the Phoenix god that is keeping them captive.
Match colored gems, uncover letters, and spell the most powerful words to win over 60 increasingly challenging levels and free the little Languinis one by one. Familiar color match gameplay mixes with a word game in this unique puzzle hybrid.
Heroes and Castles 2 combines action with tower-defense. According to Gamezebo, the end result is good, but the game looks a bit dull and the controls are unwieldy.
As it stands on its own, Heroes and Castles 2 offers up some good action and strategy gameplay. You just have to look past some clunky controls and blocky graphics to get it.
We'll bring you the latest apps, games, gear, tips and tricks for the Apple Watch daily. Scouring the interenet for the best info, without the clickbait and the fluff. It's the same concise curation of content like Slide to Play but focused on the Apple Watch.