LEGO Minifigures Online is now live, and ready for you to explore. Just don’t go treading into the world of LEGO without putting something on your feet first. Ouch.
LEGO® Minifigures Online is an online game for LEGO fans of all ages, where you get to collect awesome Minifigures, build your own unique team and go on exciting adventures through classic LEGO worlds! Smash your enemies with your awesome guitar riffs as the Rock Star, or transform yourself into a spider with Spooky Girl! There are over one hundred Minifigures to collect and play with in LEGO Minifigures Online! You can even use codes found in real Minifigures bags to unlock and play with them in-game!
Explore amazing, classic LEGO worlds, stretching from pirate-infested tropical islands to the vacuum of space. Battle dragons, sea monsters, dinosaurs, aliens and much more, as you go through unique and colorful locations brimming with things to see and do!
Support our sponsors - advertisement
Free-to-play match-three game Pokemon Shuffle is coming to mobile soon. The game is already available for free via the Nintendo 3DS eShop, but having it on your phone will make it that much easier to match up Fennekins and Froakies.
Support our sponsors - advertisement
If you’re a Final Fantasy Record Keeper player who’s looking to unlock the moody Squall or the gun-slinging Irvine, Touch Arcade has a step-by-step guide to help you out.
Via Touch Arcade
PC Magazine’s video review of Fallout Shelter demonstrates how this Vault-building title is sure to please fans of the Fallout franchise, even as they wait impatiently for Fallout 4 to go gold.
Via PC Magazine
If you had your heart set on tearing through the wasteland with the Pip-Boy replica being packed with special editions of Fallout 4, you may have to rethink your beautiful life choices. It turns out some super-sized phones won’t fit into the handsome chunk of plastic.
“As we wanted to stay faithful to the dimensions of the in-game model, any smartphones larger than the models listed will not fit inside the wearable device. For these larger devices, our Pip-Boy companion app will still be available.”
Last week, Apple pulled games and apps displaying the Confederate flag from the App Store. Two of those games, both Civil War titles, have since returned.
Ultimate General: Gettysberg is back and unchanged. “After several late night phone calls with Apple yesterday and today the game has returned to App Store the way it was… in 1863,” says developer Game-Labs.
Civil War: 1862 and 1863 have also returned, with new icons and screenshots that don’t show the flag. “The correct flags will appear in game,” developer HexWar says. “Just no rebel flags in the icon, splash, or prominent in screenshots”.
Via Pocket Gamer
Our Awesome Newsletter
Sign-up HereEnter your email to have what's hot in mobile games delivered to your inbox, daily. Or, take a look at the archive.
We promise that we will never share your email address with anyone.
It’s summertime, but dragons generally don’t take it easy, ever. They’re kind of high-strung. So it’s a good thing the latest update for Dragons: Rise of Berk gives them lots to do.
What’s New in Version 1.13.4
Summer is in full bloom on Berk! So have some fun in the sun with this NEW update!
– To celebrate the season, we’ve got NEW Dragons to discover! Including some from the new Dreamworks show ‘Race to the Edge’!
– Unleash Thornridge with Toothless (level 43)
– Keep your eyes open! A special summer surprise from far, far, away is coming to Berk!
– We’re always working to fix bugs to bring you a better Berk!
What do you get when you cross the ’90s and Tokyo? Neon racing, which is new to Cars: Fast as Lightning.
What’s New in Version 1.3.0
Light up the night with Neon racing! Travel to Tokyo with Japanese street racers Yokoza and Komodo as they shine on the tracks with glow-in-the-dark neon costumes! It’s the brightest, coolest, and most awesome Cars update yet!
• Race as Yokoza and Komodo in the glowing city of Tokyo!
• Unlock all 7 Neon racers — from Lightning McQueen to Shu Todoroki and Francesco Bernoulli — and light up the tracks with neon lights! As seen in the Disney toy merchandise.
• Compete in a wacky Japanese TV game show! Speed through the biggest track piece yet: a game show obstacle course! Meet the game show hosts, jump through springs, and go through spinning foam wheels!
• Stroll through the glowing town of Radiator Springs at night with day/night time cycles!
• Over 26 new decorations, buildings, and track pieces, which light up your town and track!
• Mecha costumes! Collect the new Mecha modification paint jobs from the Japanese cars: Shu Todoroki, Yokoza and Komodo!
• New town activities! Send your cars on activities in the town for a new way to get them XP without racing!
• Abilities for costumes, including bigger boosts and extra XP!
• New Daily Bonus rewards if you play the game every day!
Need some incentive to hustle your bustle in this popular platforming game? The latest update, which adds the scalding hot Lava Caves, might hurry you along.
What’s New in Version 1.7.0
It’s the 3rd Anniversary of Mega Run, and we’re celebrating with a sizzling new update!
A BRAND NEW WORLD – LAVA CAVES! Get ready to feel the heat in this dangerous underground lair!
24 ALL NEW STAGES! Featuring fiendish traps, crazy jumping puzzles and devious enemies!
Plus performance updates and lots of tweaks and fixes!
As always, keep running!
Minions are expected to perform a lot of tasks, and apparently one of those tasks include running for your amusement. The latest update for Despicable Me: Minion Rush includes a new Minion Race mode.
What’s New in Version 3.0.0
Race into exciting and friendly competition with this new update for Despicable Me: Minion Rush. In Minion Race mode, you can:
• Choose between Dave, Carl or Jerry to be your racer
• Compete against 2 other Minions in Super Silly Fun Land
• Sabotage your rivals or avoid their attacks by using cool gadgets
• Outrun other players’ Minions and reach the top of the leaderboard to earn awesome rewards
Here’s some good news for fans of awesome RPGs: The World Ends With You: Solo Remix, a game that was previously totally borked on devices running iOS 8, now works. From Touch Arcade:
The game that no one was sure would live or die has been fixed.The World Ends With You Solo Remix [$17.99 / $19.99 (HD)] has just gotten an update for both its iPhone and iPad versions to make it compatible with iOS 8. The updates are rolling out right now. After months of uncertainty over whether Square Enix was fixing the game, not helped by Square Enix not even knowing what was going on, the game has gotten its fix.
Via Touch Arcade
We'll bring you the latest apps, games, gear, tips and tricks for the Apple Watch daily. Scouring the interenet for the best info, without the clickbait and the fluff. It's the same concise curation of content like Slide to Play but focused on the Apple Watch.