If you scoff at the notion of dropping a fiver on Race the Sun, perhaps you’d be interested in Kayos, a similar game of endless flying that’s currently free. It normally costs $1.99, so grab it quickly if you want it.
Like most fare set in the Walking Dead Universe, Walking Dead: Road to Survival is a high-quality game, according to Gamezebo.
Overall, while The Walking Dead: Road to Survival is centered on the usual mode of delivery for mobile strategy games, the campaign gave me an engaging enough story and the combat was rewarding enough to where I feel comfortable saying that Road to Survival is a strong step in the right direction for the genre.
Support our sponsors - advertisement
Support our sponsors - advertisement
More than a few games on the App Store boast retro-style 8-bit graphics, including Rovio’s airplane game Retry. But what are “8-bit graphics,” exactly? And how many App Store games deserve to call themselves 8-bit? AppSpy takes an in-depth look at this visual trend.
Vainglory will have seasonal ranked gameplay starting in October.
Essentially, Vainglory will divide the calendar year into quarters and players will be able to earn exclusive rewards and achievements for playing within the season. At the conclusion of each season, player ranks associated with seasonal play will assumedly reset, new achievements/awards will be offered, and the cycle begins anew.
Minecraft has a story to tell, courtesy of Telltale Games. More info about the game has come to light thanks to PAX.
As for the star-studded cast I mentioned earlier, that will include Patton Oswalt as male Jesse, Catherine Taber as female Jesse, Brian Posehn, Ashley Johnson, Scott Porter, Martha Plimpton, Dave Fennoy, Corey Feldman, Billy West, and Paul Reubens aka Pee-wee Herman!
When birds get angry, they stay angry. Hence why Angry Birds 2 already has new levels for you to try out.
What’s New in Version 2.1.0
Brand new chapter: Pigsyland – Pig City’s first amusement park!
– Play 20 new levels of bouncing bumper chaos!
– Keep an eye out for even more levels coming soon!
– Beware of a new pig in town teleporting through time and space…
– A bunch of bug fixes and tweaks
Call of Duty: Heroes has a new hero for you to play as. Well heck, it is called Call of Duty: Heroes, right?
What’s New in Version 1.9.0
New Hero: Gideon
– Deploy and control Gideon from Call of Duty(R): Advanced Warfare on the battlefield!
New Killstreaks for Gideon:
– Avoid detection and infiltrate the enemy base using Exo-Cloak
– Neutralize enemy troops and defenses with the powerful Sentry Turret
Introducing Supply Drops
– We’ve supercharged the Heli-pad to now provide Supply Drops with much bigger rewards
– Call in supplies multiple times per day to win random resource, boost, shield, and Celerium rewards
– Several tiers for each reward type including ultra-rare top prizes
– Added an inventory system where your Supply Drop rewards and other items are stored for use when you need them
– To get you started, enjoy the free gift pack you’ll find in your inventory!
Our Awesome Newsletter
Sign-up HereEnter your email to have what's hot in mobile games delivered to your inbox, daily. Or, take a look at the archive.
We promise that we will never share your email address with anyone.
Gotta go fast! Squawk! Angry Birds Epic recently updated with its promised crossover event with Sonic Dash.
What’s New in Version 1.2.11
– SONIC DASH EVENT – Play the new mini-map with Sonic the Hedgehog!
– NEW CLASS FOR CHUCK – Complete the Sonic event to unlock the Illusionist!
– MASTERY LEVEL INCREASE – Classes now go to level 12
– 2 NEW CHRONICLE CAVES
– RAISED XP LEVEL – Get your birds to level 50!
It sounds like nothing anyone would ever want to play, but once you start it’s incredibly tough to stop. I’m talking about Clicker Heroes, an idle tapping game 148Apps enjoyed quite a bit. From the 4 star review:
Essentially, Clicker Heroes is a game that plays itself and yet you’ll find yourself checking in so often. As you keep playing, new things unlock. You’ll find yourself able to join clan and participate in multiplayer battles, but it’ll take you a while to get that far. Clicker Heroes trickle feeds such content though so you’ll soon end up under its spell.
It’s a $9.99 kind of day, I guess. Dragon Quest V is on sale for that price, and so is the excellent platformer Adventures of Pip, which also got an update that improves the touchscreen controls.. Get it now unless you want to pay the regular price of $14.99.
Square Enix has announced a crossover event between Final Fantasy: Record Keeper and Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn will occur in September. From the press release:
Next month, players will be transported to the realm of Eorzea, where the story of FFXIV unfolds, and will get a chance to play as two characters from the underground organization, The Scions of the Seventh Dawn. This limited-time event, titled “Flames of Vengeance,” is a collaboration between the teams at Square Enix and DeNA in celebration of the second anniversary of FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm of Reborn.
She-Hulk smash! — in the dignified way that only She-Hulk is capable of. Three new characters have arrived in Marvel Future Fight, including Ms Hulk.
What’s New in Version 1.4.1
1. 3 New Characters
– Sister Grimm, Singularity, She-Hulk
2. New Uniforms
– 2v2 Tag Team PvP with 5 Heroes in a team.
4. Comic Cover Collection
– Collect/Complete all Cover Pieces for exclusive rewards
5. New Team/ISO-8 Set Bonuses
1. Rebalancing Villain Siege
– Villains with new uniforms & New object patterns
2. Alliance Contribution Point & More
– Check details in official forum.
The beta season for Minecraft: Pocket Edition 0.12 is seemingly over, which means we should be seeing the update hit the App Store soon.
If you don’t know anything about the 0.12 update, MCPE is about to get a huge overhaul as it’s gradually brought to parity with the PC version.
We’ll get the Nether, Nether portals, Nether fortresses, Sprinting, Sneaking, Hunger, revamped touch controls, potions and brewing stands, enchanting, rain and snow, controller support, cross-play with the Windows 10 edition of the game, and much, much more.
Apples to Apples initiated a big update in honor of its 15th anniversary. Hah! How do you like them apples?
What’s New in Version 1.0.6
Hey Apples to Apples fans!
Here’s what’s in our biggest update so far!
– Help us celebrate Apples to Apple’s 15th Appleversary with 200+BRAND NEW CARDS to choose from, which have an exciting new look and includes fun words such as NSFW, Dad Bod and Selfies!
– We heard you loud and clear – the ability to customize your profile is coming in the September update. Stay tuned!
– More bug fixes and tweaks to improve game stability
The Walking Dead and zombies belong together. Like axes, and … zombies. Check out this adventure / RPG.
Brought to you by Robert Kirkman, creator of The Walking Dead.
Are you ready to take over Woodbury and put an end to The Governor’s tyranny?
Before you stands the perceived safe haven of Woodbury. Little do you know a madman will rise to governing power, pitting people against each other in ways that make you question humanity. A small group of rebels will fight for their lives to break free from the tyranny – will you be brave enough to fight with them?
A thrilling, mature adventure constantly toeing the line between life and the undead, Walking Dead: Road to Survival is the definitive Walking Dead role-playing game experience. Based on an all-new story from award winning Walking Dead writer Jay Bonansinga, the dark aesthetic of this game reflects the uncompromising decisions you will need to make as you fight for survival.
We'll bring you the latest apps, games, gear, tips and tricks for the Apple Watch daily. Scouring the interenet for the best info, without the clickbait and the fluff. It's the same concise curation of content like Slide to Play but focused on the Apple Watch.