Nathan from Igloo Games told us that he’s submitted the sequel to the award-winning Dizzy Bee to the App Store. It should be out around Dec. 11th at a special introductory price of $2.99. Fabulous!
And now, the details:
“Dizzy Bee is back in an all-new adventure. Meet baddies like you’ve never seen that will literally eat you up and spit you out! Can you help your Fruit Friends make their way through grinding gears, around sticky webs and past wild turrets? There are twice as many Fruit Friends as before for you to guide and protect. This time there are power ups to help you get back at those baddies! 2 Oceans, 8 islands plus 2 bonus islands, 2 difficulty levels, 8 Fruit Friends, power ups and a ton of baddies will keep you tilting and turning your iPhone or iPod Touch for hours!
New and improved from Dizzy Bee:
- Tons of new enemies.
- More Fruit Friends.
- Difficulty levels: Choose “Easy” and “Normal”
- Nearly 90 levels including Easy variations and Bonus Stages.
- Finer control. You can hold your iPod Touch/iPhone flat to move enemies and good guys with more precision. (No more “too flat” warnings!)
- Power ups! Finally the good guys strike back.
- New bonus level rules!
- Additional time bonus scoring. Beat levels faster if you’d like some extra points.
- Auto sleep function has been greatly improved.”
Since the original Dizzy Bee is one of our favorite games, we’re obviously very excited about this one. Stay tuned for more coverage.