Those zany cats at FPS Russia are at it again. This time around, the crew has a quadrotor with a submachine gun. The coolest part of it all is that the whole setup is controlled with an iPad! The video below shows the quadrotor in action, terrorizing cars, dummies, and more. Check it out and bask in the awesomeness.
Steel yourself for a new mobile Pac-Man game this summer. Pac-Man 256, which is being put together by Bandai Namco and Crossy Road makers Hipster Whale, is based around the glitchy “kill screen” that would pop up in the classic Pac-Man arcade game if you managed to reach level 256. Can Pac-Man beat his most sinister enemy yet: Garbled junk text?
Critically-acclaimed endless running game Lastronaut received its 1.1.1 update recently. The little astro dude is now capable of earning experience and the perks that come with said experience. There are smaller cosmetic updates, too.
• New progression system – Gain XP and level up your character to unlock awesome perks!
• New character suits are available to take on the robot army in style!
• Option added to turn off the music/sound effects
• Option added to disable slow-motion effect
• Tons of bug fixes, proper currency label for suits