Heading into a war zone? Don’t forget to dress for the occasion. Modern Combat 5: Blackout makes survival a bit easier with the inclusion of new body armor.
What’s New in Version 1.4.1
What’s a mask without a suit?! Masks are now a part of your character customization because FULL BODY ARMORS are here!
CUSTOMIZE YOUR ARMOR AND UNLOCK ADVANCED TACTICAL SUITS
• Combat classes can now change 4 individual parts from their armor: Torso, Legs, Arms and Mask
• Collect and equip all 4 parts of a full tactical suit to unlock awesome perks: healing boosts, radar jamming, and more
• Overcharge your suit with powerful abilities for further tactical choices
• Each class gets its own suit
MASTER NEW GROUNDS
• Tokyo will become your battleground in the new Vantage map, designed for both close combat and long-range firefights
LOOKING GOOD, SOLDIER!
• Customize your armor with loads of new camo designs
• Seize all the new Trinkets and Killsigns
• Compete to be the hero of your neighborhood!
Ninjas must be strong like gorillas and swift like, uh, dinosaurs. Clumsy Ninja’s latest update includes critter costumes, and purchasing them will help out real animals. Not dinosaurs, though. Dinosaurs are beyond help.
What’s New in Version 1.17.0
Join the Pack!
Dress up your ninja as a dinosaur or gorilla!
Purchases help real world animals!
Special partnership with Wildlife Conservation Network
Do you have what it takes to be the Prince of the Forest? You’ll get to find out on September 3, when The Deer God comes to iOS.
So far The Deer God has gotten kind of a mixed response on Steam, with some people really clicking with the game and some just plain not liking it. For what it’s worth, I went hands-on with the mobile version of the game back at GDC in March, and I really, really enjoyed what I saw then.
Via Touch Arcade