Why did Pac-Man cross the road? To wakka wakka wakka, of course. Pac-Man and the ghosts are now in Crossy Road as part of a cross-promotion with Hipster Whale’s Pac-Man 256.
What’s New in Version 1.3.1
PAC-MAN comes to CROSSY ROAD as a completely free update.
Don’t forget to download PAC-MAN 256 by BANDAI NAMCO, Hipster Whale and 3 Sprockets. Available now.
Pokemon Shuffle, the free-to-play puzzle / battling game currently exclusive to the Nintendo 3DS, recently hit the Japanese App Store and Google Play. An English-language release probably isn’t far behind, pika.
This is not Nintendo’s entry in the world of mobile, however. The Pokemon Company isn’t fully owned by Nintendo and has made plenty of iOS apps already. Nintendo’s first mobile game with DeNA will be announced this year.
Via Pocket Gamer
A balanced bear is a happy bear. Alphabear is now a touch more even-handed thanks to some recent retooling.
What’s New in Version 01.06.01
So much good stuff in this update! Here are the biggest changes:
– We’ve done a major rebalance of the game. Difficulty increases per chapter should feel more even and rewards should feel more consistent.
– Bear naptimes are MUCH shorter.
– A couple dozen cute new bears spread across the chapters, to increase the variety of rewards (and because, well, why NOT add a bunch more cute bears?)
– Bear selection screen has been revamped to make it easier to browse your collection and select/unselect bears (pro-tip: you can now double tap a bear to select it quickly.)
– New “challenge missions” in each chapter, which are extra-hard, but always give rare rewards if you earn a gold egg!