Hours of coloring fun!
This coloring book contains 54 coloring pages of various animals and creatures.
– A user interface with no extra features.
– 3 coloring modes: smart (preventing spills), fill (single click filling) and normal (just paint where clicked).
– No written language, just pictures and icons.
– All transitions are immediate and animated.
– No music or sound effects (anyway, if your child likes music, you know what he likes better than we do, and you already have that in your iTunes!).
– Painting screen buttons can be moved by swiping them.
What that means:
– No distractions for the child!
– No frustration over colors spilling out of the shape.
– Easy for the child to understand.
– No waiting for the next screen, it appears right-away!
I hope your children will enjoy this simple app as much as my two kids do!
P.S.: The first picture below was actually colored by my 4-year-old daughter, which insists that purple is pink.