Dice Tower’s Game of the Year, Tom Vasel, 2010
Yomi is a fighting game in card form. Learn your character, practice combos, and read the opponent’s tendencies. 10 characters to choose from, plus 10 more expansion characters available inside the app.
Yomi captures the mindgames from fighting games such as Street Fighter, and was created by the lead designer of Street Fighter HD Remix, who was also a long-time fighting game tournament player. Yomi itself is strategy card game that has held up to many years of tournaments. Start practicing now!
• 10 character decks (10 more expansion also available)
• AI opponents, including a pretty difficult AI
• Survival Mode to play many AI opponents in a row
• Tutorial to get you started
• Online play, cross-platform with the web version at www.fantasystrike.com
• Online leaderboards: start in the Student ranks and work up to Master ranks
• Save replays of your games and watch replays from any other player, including top leaderboard players
From the makers of Puzzle Strike, Flash Duel, and Pandante.
Follow us on Facebook or Twitter:
Visit the tabletop store: www.sirlingames.com
Yomi, brought to the iPad by Sirlin Games, is a digital version of a physical card game that attempts to mimic the psychological aspects of fighting games such as Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat. Yomi not only attempts this, but it succeeds in spades. Spades, hearts, diamonds, and clubs, to be exact. Yomi isn't poker or any other "traditional" type of card game, but it does use the standard suits, numbers, face cards, and even Read More