IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING CRASHING, PLEASE COMPLETELY TURN OFF AND RESTART YOUR DEVICE.
WE ARE STILL WORKING TO RESOLVE ISSUES ON iPhone 3GS+ 4, iPod Touch 3+4, & iPad 1. PLEASE CONTACT SUPPORT IF YOUR WOULD LIKE TO HELP US SOLVE THESE ISSUES.
NOTE: HIGH DEFINITION GRAPHICS AND ADVANCED FEATURES ONLY SUPPORTED ON iPad2, Latest iPad, iPhone4S, iPhone5, iPod 5th Generation!
NOTE: World War Z is a graphically rich game with advanced features. To OPTIMIZE your playing experience, you may want to turn off other apps before playing.
Get dropped into the middle of the World War Z chaos!
Featuring 28 visceral levels, intense combat, engaging puzzles, upgradable weapons and armor, and unlimited challenge mode. The World War Z game challenges you: play to survive.
In a race against time, travel the world to rescue your loved ones in the midst of the deadly Zombie pandemic.
• Action-packed story-based game
• Choose between different control schemes to suite your playstyle
• Over a dozen upgradeable weapons
• Listen to radio broadcasts and answering machines and read emails of other survivors
• Replayable challenge mode
• Chilling tense atmosphere
• Multiple forms of combat including hand-to-hand and ranged shooting
• Zombie Hordes
World War Z Review
As you might guess from the title, World War Z is based on the movie of the same name. At this point, however, we’ve yet to see the movie for ourselves, so we can’t really tell you how well it captures the experience depicted on the silver screen. That said, the game is a sort-of-but-not-really first person shooter, as you’ll be seeing everything through the eyes of our protagonist, for better and for worse. If you Read More