Word Target 1.0 as the name suggests is a word game that challenges your vocabulary in a fun, enjoyable way. You are given a combination of six letters and your aim is to make as many as 3 three letter words, 4 four letter words, 5 five letter words, and 6 six letter words as possible in the given time frame. Word Target is not only a test of your vocabulary, it also puts your memory to test. Word Target does not allows you to make the same word again. In case you do, your score and time is reduced putting you under more pressure. You think you are good at word games? Put yourself to test now and find out how smart you really are!
Every time you start a game you are given 3 minutes and six letters. Every word you make using those six letters will give you extra time as well as score. You can make a minimum 3 letter word and a maximum 6 letter word. Make these words as quickly as possible to add more available time. If you are running out of words that you can make using those 6 characters, press ABC button to get a new set of characters. You have to make at least 5 words to enable ABC or meet your given target.
– Make a three letter word to increase your points by 30 and time by 3 seconds.
– Make a four letter word to increase your points by 40 and time by 4 seconds.
– Make a five letter word to increase your points by 50 and time by 5 seconds.
– Make a six letter word to get bonus and increase your points by 120 and time by 6 seconds.
– Avoid making a word again to duck a penalty of -10 points and -1 second.
How to play:
– Touch on the letters to make words.
– Press enter button Enter to submit.
– Press backspace button to remove a letter that you typed by mistake.
– Press shuffle button to re-order letters..
– Make at least five words per combination of letters or meet your target to unlock the ABC option – it lets you change the combination of letters. Replace your existing letters with a new set of six letters.
– The game has only English language words
Are you ready to get addicted to Word Target 1.0?