A simple, playful approach for learning to read.
Word Play is a fun learning tool parents can use with their child to teach word recognition, reading, and simple sentence construction. Intuitively add and interact with words as well as basic punctuation. Parents can test their child’s knowledge or simply allow their child to create their own picture using words. Combine words and punctuation to teach basic sentence structure. Word Play is an easy way to make learning to read fun.
• Includes sight words from the Dolch word list as well as basic kindergarten vocabulary
• Word Play recognizes multi-touch interaction
• Rotate words with two fingers
• Tap and hold a word to reset the word’s rotation or remove the word from the screen
• Use the camera button to take a picture of the screen and save it in your photo library
• Use the trash button to clear all words from the screen to start playing over again