Warbirds P-51 Mustang is a 3d WWII air combat game, a flight sim with accelerometer control, photo-realistic scene, and battle missions based on true history.
– On Sale
$6.99 -> $5.99
for limited time
– R E V I E W
– V I D E O
– S C R E E N S H O T
– F E A T U R E S
* Control your fighter with accelerometer.
* Realistic flying control with full 360 degree of pitch/roll/yaw.
* Battle take place in photo-realistic scene.(Please check the screenshot)
* Universal App, Support iPhone4 Retina(960×640) and new iPad Retina(2048×1536) resolution.
* Accurate 3D model for major aircrafts in missions.
* Dogfight with enemy fighter.
* Intercept large enemy bomber raids.
* 4 different view mode (Clear/Cockpit/External/follow)
* Campaign missions based on true operation history of P-51 Mustang.
(Full version has 24 missions, lite version has 5 missions)
* HTML Documents for P-51 history and specification.
* Full user manual for how to fly, dogfight and bomber interception.
* Game center leader board.
* Competible with Fling, tactile game controller for iPhone/iPad.
( http://tenonedesign.com/fling.php )
– M A N U A L
Not familiar with flight sim or having difficulty to play?
You can learn how to fly, and intercept/dogfight in help manual.
With a little practice you sure can handle it.
– H I S T O R Y
The North American Aviation P-51 Mustang was an American long-range single-seat World War II fighter aircraft. It gained the reputation of being one of the best, if not the best, fighters of the war. Mustang pilots claimed 4,950 aircraft shot down, the most of any Allied fighter in the conflict.
All 24 missions are based on true story of P-51 Mustang ACE pilots, include:
Also proved well organized documents about P-51 Mustang.
Lite version is available with 5 missions.
– I N F O
Please visit our website for more information:
You can post your question/suggestion on our Forum:
Or contact us directly via Email:
Follow us on twitter: