Warbirds Hurricane is a 3d WWII air combat game, a flight sim with accelerometer control, photo-realistic scene, and battle missions based on true history.
— F E A T U R E S
* Control your fighter with accelerometer.
* Realistic flying control with full 360 degree of pitch/roll/yaw.
* Battle take place in photo-realistic scene.(Please check the screenshot)
* Support iPhone4 Retina(960×640) and iPad HD(1024×768) resolution.
* Accurate 3D model for major aircrafts in missions.
* Dogfight with enemy fighter.
* Intercept large enemy bomber raids.
* 4 different view mode (Clear/Cockpit/External/Follow).
* Save screenshot into your photo album when enemy shot down.
* Campaign missions based on true history of Hurricane operation.
(Full version has 24 missions, lite version has 4 missions)
* HTML Documents for Hawker Hurricane history, spec, and ACE stories.
* Full user manual for how to fly, dogfight and bomber interception.
* Competible with Fling, tactile game controller for iPhone/iPad.
( http://tenonedesign.com/fling.php )
— M A N U A L
Not familiar with flight sim or having difficulty to play?
You can learn how to fly, and intercept/dogfight in help manual.
With a little practice you sure can handle it.
— H I S T O R Y
The Hawker Hurricane is a British single-seat fighter aircraft that was designed and predominantly built by Hawker Aircraft Ltd for the Royal Air Force (RAF). The aircraft became renowned during the Battle of Britain, accounting for 60% of the RAF’s air victories in the battle, and served in all the major theatres of the Second World War.
All the missions are based on true history of Hurricane operation.
Lite version has 4 missions.
Full version has 24 missions for 7 ACEs, they are:
Phoney War (4 missions)
Battle of France (4 missions)
Operation Dynamo(1 mission)
Battle of Britain (5 missions)
Defence of Malta (2 missions)
Air defence in Russia (1 mission)
ACE M. Pattle (2 missions)
ACE K. Kuttelwascher (3 Missions)
ACE R. J. Cork (2 missions)
— I N F O
Please visit our website for more information:
You can post your question/suggestion on our Forum:
Or contact us directly via Email:
Follow us on twitter: