If you like crosswords or word games, then you’ll love Unolingo, a fun and unique new twist on a traditional crossword puzzle.
Every Unolingo puzzle is a 10 x 10 crossword without clues and 26 empty squares that require the precise placement of each letter in the alphabet.
What a Sudoku puzzle does using numbers, Unolingo does using each letter of the alphabet!
Select from your choice of four difficulty levels and use your word knowledge, reasoning, and deduction skills to complete the puzzle.
Each puzzle is hand-crafted from a carefully curated list of common English words more likely to be heard at a party with friends than in the classroom.
This fascinating word puzzle can generally be completed in 5-15 minutes and is fun for the daily commuter, the casual puzzler, or the serious word buff.
- 20 introductory puzzles offering hours of enjoyment with additional puzzles available in-app purchase or social media sharing.
- Unique hint and audit functions to help you solve the most difficult puzzles
- Bonus puzzles accessible by sharing your scores and achievements on Facebook
- Flexible design supports casual play, collaboration with friends, or time-based competition.
- Extensive performance statistics to monitor your progress and compare with others.
For more information on Unolingo, visit us at Unolingo.com and follow on Twitter @unolingo. Also check out the Facebook fan page at http://www.facebook.com/unolingo