TriviaBurst – 2010 ADDY Award Winner!
35,000+ Trivia Questions – largest in iTunes store.
Are you good enough to play TriviaBurst? You can compete with the world and climb to the top of the in-game leader boards.
TriviaBurst combines the love of trivia with the heat of competition. Form groups, challenge your friends, and even submit your own trivia questions in this unique trivia game featuring over 35,000+ questions, the largest for any mobile platform.
Questions cover General Knowledge, Entertainment, Arts and Literature, Auto Racing, Baseball, Basketball, Celebrities, Football, Geography, Golf, History, Hockey, Movies, Music, Science and Nature, Soccer, General Sports, TV, Tennis, World Trivia, Animals, Literature, Technology, Politics and Religion.
Answer harder questions for more points and climb to the top of the in-game leader boards. Submit your own questions and have other players see your picture right in game!
Brag to the world by automatically posting your scores on your Facebook and Twitter page. The message center will let you know when your friends have beaten your score and it’s time to play!
- Over 35,000+ questions and growing daily
- Flag bad questions in game and never see them again!
- 3 levels of difficulty – easy, medium, hard or random
- Ability to submit your own questions to test others with your trivia knowledge. User submitted questions are filtered through a flagging system by other users for accuracy
- 30 seconds per question in each round
- If the question is missed, correct answer is provided
- Ability to rate questions by a star system
- Ability to play with 5, 10, 25 or 50 questions per round
- Facebook support, upload your results and invite friends to play, post scores to your home page
- Twitter support, upload your results to your Twitter account
- Ability to upload your picture in your game settings page
- Challenge groups or friends to see who can score more points
- Earn more points for harder questions as well as how quickly you answer.
- Browse the scores of other players and groups using the in-game leader boards and Plus+
- Incorporates a unique algorithm to reduce the chance of repeated questions
- A full messaging center that notifies you when you are challenged by a friend or a group, or when scores are updated
- Push notifications are sent out when there are new messages or challenges in the game
App Support: email@example.com
- OS 4.3 is now required to play TriviaBurst
- To play the game you need an internet connection on your iPhone or iPod Touch device.
- The reward program is not operated by, sponsored by, endorsed by, or affiliated with Apple Inc. in any way, it is a program sponsored by Bit33 / E5.
TriviaBurst is a Bit33 / E5 product