The Tower of Hanoi (also called the Tower of Brahma or Lucas’ Tower,and sometimes pluralised) is a mathematical game or puzzle. It consists of three rods, and a number of disks of different sizes which can slide onto any rod. The puzzle starts with the disks in a neat stack in ascending order of size on one rod, the smallest at the top, thus making a conical shape.
The objective of the puzzle is to move the entire stack to another rod, obeying the following rules:
• Only one disk may be moved at a time.
• Each move consists of taking the upper disk from one of the rods and sliding it onto another rod, on top of the other disks that may already be present on that rod.
• No disk may be placed on top of a smaller disk.
• With three disks, the puzzle can be solved in seven moves. As disks increases, the complexity and entertainment increases.
• Timed mode
• Practice mode
• Custom build levels
• Trophy Room
• Play with colorful themes
### REPORT A PROBLEM ###
If you have any kind of problem please write to our SUPPORT and avoid negative reviews as we cannot respond directly to reviews. We guarantee 24 hour response time.
Your great reviews keep the updates coming. Thank You!
Send us your questions, doubts or any complaints that you have. We promise to get back to you!
***Like us on our Official Facebook Page.***
Be in touch with us always.
If you like this app connect to us on Facebook and stay up-to-date!!