TouchTheTouch is a free flash vision (peripheral vision + instant judgment) training game.
Touch the randomly placed panels in order.
The amount of time until all the panels are touched is measured.
With abundant types of panels, challenge the limits of your flash vision!
TouchTheTouch has many game boards, and various types of training and challenges are available with this one app.
- 2×2 Numbers (1 to 4)
- 5×5 Numbers (1 to 25)
- 5×5 Alphabet (A to Z)
- 7×7 Hiragana (あ to ん)
[How to play]
1. Select game type and level of difficulty from the home screen.
2. Touch the randomly placed panels in order.
3. Once you touch all the panels, the game is over.
4. The amount of time from the start to the end of the game is registered for the private rankings.
5.World rankings available.
Now challenge real world rankings that are not limited to the iPhone!
- The panel to be touched next is shown on the upper-left corner.
- The top 10 scores are saved.
- Your top score can be registered in the world rankings.
- There are two levels of game difficulty to select from.
- Easy: The panels you touch vanish away.
It is easier to find the panel towards the end.
- Normal: Regular game play. The panels you touch don’t vanish.
The difficulty of finding a panel doesn’t change towards the end.
- Sound effects can be switched On/Off.
- Remaining battery level is shown.
Achieve glory and praise as a Touch master!
Touch with steady effort and passion!
Ended the previous support iOS4.2.