**Important** Requires at least iPad 2, iPhone 4S, iPod Touch (5th gen), or newer
Return to a world of fast-paced, tilt-only arcade action! You’ll flee a relentless onslaught of dastardly dots, desperately darting between single-use weapon orbs. Each orb provides a unique burst of fiery relief! Sometimes it’s lasery relief. It really depends.
• Two gametypes: Classic Mode (normal difficulty) and Code Red (too hard)
• A brand new weapon arsenal! Can you unlock them all?
• A new scoring system, powered by tricks you can do with weapons or your arrow
• Diabolical boss encounters
• Flaunt your highscore on your Game Center friends’ game over screens! Or be ashamed of it.
• Tons of Game Center achievements, many of which include jokes and humors
• Instantly send score challenges to your Game Center friends, right from the game over screen!
Tilt To Live 2: Redonkulous Review
The original Tilt To Live was an abstract and creative take on top-down shooters, where your single arrow had to avoid increasingly aggressive red dots. By triggering onscreen explosions and other power-ups, you had a fighting chance at survival. Tilt To Live 2: Redonuklous is not as absurd as the title suggests-- it's more of the same quirky action, with only minor improvements. Like the original, Tilt To Live 2 features upbeat big-band music (or Read More