Embark on Gameloft’s refreshing revisit of the classic game you used to play on Apple II now.
The press already love it. You’ll love it too.
**IGN Editors’ Choice Award: “The Oregon Trail is a fantastic re-imagining of the original educational game.”
**Pocket Gamer’s Gold Award: “The Oregon Trail exudes a level of quality in its design and presentation.”
**The mobile game was named Best Casual Mobile Game at Spike TV’s Video Game Awards
Westward, Ho! Your favorite pioneering adventure game is back and takes you to an exciting, historical side-scrolling adventure entirely retooled to fit the touch experience on your iPad.
- All of the decision-making and problem-solving fun of the original game.
- 8 skill-based mini-games: hunting, fishing, river crossing, rafting, wagon repairing, telegraph, berry picking, and gold panning.
- Prepare for your departure: Select the members of your party, choose your departure date and purchase supplies.
- Overcome random events (disease, bandits, weather, etc.) and make your travels easier with various items to purchase, barter and create.
- Earn extra coins and equipment with side missions and buildings to rent in towns.