You thought it was over… but we’ve found the Lost Reels.
▪ Join the original cast and blast your way through remixed worlds from The House of the Dead Overkill™.
▪ Play in Survival or Story Mode and mow down waves of infected, blood-thirsty mutants in this b-style arcade shooter.
DISCOVER THE LOST REELS
▪ Experience 3 goregasmic worlds full of carnage in Story Mode.
▪ In Papa’s Palace of Pain, Ballistic Trauma, and Naked Terror, you’ll be screaming ‘til your last breath.
DISMEMBER UTTERLY DISGUSTING MUTANTS
▪ Enjoy non-stop shooting action as you blow apart mutants for high-score thrills.
▪ See how long you can hold off the swarms of undead in Survival Mode.
REJOIN THE ORIGINAL CAST
▪ Isaac Washington: a hard-drinking ladies’ man who deals damage in droves.
▪ Agent G: an inexperienced but deadly assassin who keeps a steady hand under pressure.
▪ Varla Guns: the hottest stripper on the Bayou City club scene who enjoys the largest clip.
▪ Candi Stryper: an expert with her hands who knows how to reload.
FINGERBLAST ON THE GO
▪ Obliterate mutants with one of three control mechanisms optimized for your mobile device – Accelerometer, Virtual Pad and Frenzy Tap (unlockable)
UPGRADE YOUR ARSENAL
▪ Destroy mutants to earn Ka$h, the in-game currency, and upgrade your pistol to something that really blasts through flesh.
▪ Enhance your killing prowess with combo extenders, reload boosters, and other game-changing upgrades.
The House of the Dead: Overkill - The Lost Reels Review
Zombies, zombies, zombies. We honestly think that if a zombie apocalypse were to happen now, we would be pretty well prepared. What with action, strategy, puzzle, and defense games--and even zombie exercise apps--we can’t think of any zombie situation that we aren't prepared for. Now we’ve got House of the Dead: Overkill - The Lost Reels to show us what a zombie invasion would be like if it took place in an old-school exploitation film. Read More