“Tessellate will keep you thinking for hours as you try to solve this 2D rubik’s cube.” – APPS Patrol
“A creative new puzzle game along the lines of the Rubik’s Cube!” – AppShouter.com
The Tessellate puzzle consists of intersecting discs of six (rounded) rotating triangular tiles. The small board has three separate discs – red, blue and yellow – arranged in a triangle. In the center, two tiles from each of the three discs form a fourth disc which allows the pieces to be mixed properly.
The larger board has six discs again arranged in a large triangle. Wherever three discs come together, an extra disc is formed by two tiles of each. They can be rotated by twisting a knob in the centre of each disc. Three of the tiles of each colour have a symbol. The object of the game is to recreate the pattern shown at the top left.
- 40 unique and challenging levels in Puzzle Mode
- a timed Arcade Mode to test your skills under pressure
- an Endless Mode that keeps hitting you with new patterns
- a Pattern Editor that lets you create your own patterns
- playable User Levels, made with the pattern editor
- two different board shapes
- listen to your own music while playing
- send your own patterns to your friends with WiFi/Bluetooth
- upload/download patterns on a server
- new, tougher board shapes
- new pattern features like symbol orientation
- tutorials and an auto-solver
Don’t miss out on the new puzzle phenomenon!
Fun fact: There are 4,500,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 different board arrangements!