Tequila-Poker+ is a Casino Game played by Player alone with #52 Cards of bet card each game of 6 Cards Dealt .
-One 52-card deck is used.
-The player makes an ante Bet.
-The player has three choices:
(a) make a “High Tequila” bet,
(b) “Tequila Poker” bet, or
– There are designated circles on the table for the ante and both “Tequila” bets.
– If the player makes it bet , it must be exactly equal to the ante chips.
– If the player folds he lose his cards and his ante.
– If the player made the “High Tequila” bet cards will be scored according to their blackjack value, with aces always as 11 points. The sum of the point value of the highest five cards will be taken.
– If the player has 46 points or more then his ante bet shall pay even money and his “High Tequila” bet according to the pay table below.
– If the player made the “Tequila Poker” bet cards will be scored according to their poker value. The best five of the six cards will be used to form the highest possible poker hand. If the player has a pair of aces or more then his ante bet shall pay even money and his “Tequila Poker” bet according to the pay table below.
Tequila-Poker+ has set of game tables that has
– Poker Ranking
– Card counting
– “ante” and “bet”
– “Payout to Choices”
– Bonus Due in
– If the “Player” has “fold”ed then the “Player” gets no “Payout”
– Proper announcement will be made after every game and “winning chips” is shown clearly whenever “Player” wins.