Play some tennis on this FREE portable version of the popular online game, slime tennis.
– Single player mode with 10 levels
– Bluetooth multiplayer mode
– Practice mode
– Sound effects
– Your choice of slime color
– Three courts (grass, clay, and hard) each with different characteristics
– Traditional tennis rules and scoring
– Matches are best two-of-three
You are the slime on the left side of the net. Use the left and right arrows at the bottom of the screen to move and press the up arrow to jump.
There are two lines on each side of the net. The outer lines are the base lines and the inner lines are the service lines. Your slime must be behind the base line when serving, and the ball is out of bounds if you hit it past the opponent’s base line. The ball must hit in front of the opponent’s service line when you serve.