Dip, shake and decorate! From caramel apples to chocolate dipped pretzels, from vanilla iced cookies to chocolate covered strawberries, now you can create the sweetest treats ever on your iPod, iPhone or iPad. The newest app from Maverick Software, creators of the best food apps- with EVERYTHING unlocked, no in-app purchases.
First pick what you want to dip- apples, pretzels, cookies, marshmallows, strawberries, bananas, mint or maple cremes and more! Then pick a custom stick from different colors and patterns.
Once you have your dipper, choose a coating – milk chocolate, dark chocolate, caramel, peanut butter, strawberry icing, red candy, maple glaze, and more. Dip your treat in as many coatings as you want, exactly how much you want. You can even spin the dipper to dip half one coating and half another.
After you’ve made your treats, time to shake & decorate! Shake your phone or tap to add peanuts, rainbow sprinkles, toffee bits, cookie bits, cinnamon sugar, coconut, graham cracker crumbs and more. Or to decorate with more control, add any of 50 toppings, one by one. Candy corn, sprinkles, nuts, red hots, chocolate chips, gummy bears, and six kinds of drizzle!
For Halloween, we’ve got a bunch of spooky toppings! Ghosts, bats, pumpkins and more.
You’ve created the sweetest treat ever- so now share it via email, Facebook, or save forever to your photos album. And then eat it! Tap to take virtual bites, with no calories
Sweet Dippy Do! features:
- Fully supports iPod Touch, iPhone & iPad, including Retina Display graphics & 4″ iPhone 5
- 32 dippers (apples, pretzels, bananas, shortbread cookies, fortune cookies, marshmallows, and more)
- 11 coatings (milk, dark & white chocolate, red candy, caramel, peanut butter, icings, and more)
- 12 dipper sticks
- 10 shake-ons and 50 toppings, with all kinds of candies, nuts, sprinkles, and drizzles
- Fridge to save your best creations
- 20 achievements to earn by making special treats
- Game center leader board of the best treat makers
- Share your treats via email, save to your Photos album, or post on Facebook
Have suggestions for other dippers, coatings, or toppings? Post a review and let us know!