★★★★★ Optimized for iPhone 5 and iPad 4!
★★★★★ Don’t be indifferent, join the Force! “Suspect in Sight!” is the most awesome cops ‘n robbers action game on this side of the galaxy!
“Take to the skies in this aggressive, bad-guy demolition derby! The graphics in Suspect in Sight are outstanding, with fun flying controls!” – slidetoplay.com
“Featuring a handful of stylish environments, responsive tilt controls, and exciting gameplay, Suspect In Sight is an arresting challenge!” – appsmile.com
“Jujubee set out to create a game with the feeling of a 1970’s police drama, and they nailed it completely. (…) The graphics are stupendous, if not bit reminiscent of the Grand Theft Auto series, and the sounds are authentic and interesting!” – gamezebo.com
Live the life of Rob, the ultimate badass police officer, who gets things done! Fly his police chopper and use its spotlight to catch criminals on the loose! Bring law and order back to three great American cities – Miami, New York and Los Angeles*! Unveil comic frames drawn by one of the world’s best comic artists and help Rob succeed in his quest to deliver justice!
Highly detailed 3D graphics, great music and sounds, cool bonuses, unique and addicting gameplay, 3 cities to discover, trophies to collect, a bit of sarcastic humor and much more in this fast-paced adrenaline arcade masterpiece!
Features and highlights:
– 3 amazing cities to discover (Miami, New York, Los Angeles)!
– 30 addicting and fun missions!
– Cool music and real police sounds!
– 4 police choppers to master!
– Additional game modes to unlock!
– Tasty and useful bonuses!
– Unique police trophies to collect!
– Precise and fun controls!
– Full accelerometer support!
– Hours of intense arcade action!
– Gorgeous visual effects!
– Additional effects on iPhone 4S and the new iPad!
– Full Retina support (2048×1536 resolution on the new iPad)!
– Superb comic story to unveil!
– A bit of sarcastic humor!
– Looks great on the TV via Apple TV or TV Out!
– iCloud support – one save file for all devices!
– Leaderboards and achievements via Game Center!
– Facebook and Twitter support!
– Universal App!
– And much more!
* – Los Angeles will be available via a free update.