** Updated 3/7 with iPhone 5 support, new content, new character, new power-up and new Time Trial mode! ** Check What’s New for full details!
91 Metascore on Metacritic!
“Once again, Adult Swim delivers with a miniature mobile masterpiece.” -GameTrailers.com
“You won’t play a more experimental, risky, fun and flamboyant endless-runner this year.” -Modojo.com
Burrow out of the Big House with power-ups like hammers and rockets, stockpile gems to upgrade abilities (or bribe the judge), and do whatever it takes to stay ahead of the Warden’s impressive mustache!
Brought to you by Grumpyface Studios and Adult Swim Games, makers of “Bring Me Sandwiches!!” and “Robot Unicorn Attack”.
More praise from the critics:
“Nails every aspect of what a casual mobile game should be.” -Touch Arcade
“Looks amazing, plays like a dream, and is sure to remain installed on your iOS device long after its rivals have been consigned into the ether.” –Pocket Gamer UK
“It’s extremely addictive, it has a great Game Center multiplayer mode, and it has moles.” -148Apps
“Its tilt controls are some of the best I’ve seen in an endless runner…the graphics are as vibrant and charming as we’ve grown to expect from an [adult swim]-published game.” -Gamezebo
“Oh, Adult Swim, your games are just so addictive.” -AppAdvice
- Seven playable prisoners to unlock with unique play-styles and upgrades
- Gain as much CRAZY-FAST SPEED as you can! Find shortcuts, combo speed boosts, and grab power-ups to out-dig that pesky Warden
- Race alone or compete against friends and random opponents in VERSUS MODE
- Randomized tracks and environments provide a unique experience EVERY time you play — with thousands of combinations!
- Customizable Tilt or Touch controls for precision digging
- GameCenter support for Leaderboards and Achievements
- Universal app works on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Retina-enhanced graphics for the new iPad
- Spin the JUDGMENT WHEEL to change your fate… and earn extra prizes!
- iCade compatibility included
HAVING PROBLEMS? Help us fix any issues you run into while playing – email email@example.com and tell us what you’re seeing along with the device/OS version you’re on.