Strongholds: New Age
Card based strategy game with wifi or 3G multiplayer!
Reviews of early (iPhone) version:
“It Will Grab You By The Neck! It’s one of the better “quick campaign” strategy games I’ve played” – theAppera.com
“Definitely worth its price as a unique game combining turn based strategy concepts with a card based playing system.” – theportablegamer.com
“this is a high quality pick up and play title.” – http://touchreviews.net
“Strongholds also has a really nice graphical look” – appversity.com
“It’s pretty, it’s playable and it’s pacey for a card battler” – Pocketgamer.co.uk
“Strongholds is a good looking, easy to use, simple to understand, turn by turn strategy game with amazing potential” – 148apps.com
The action takes place in the near future when a confrontation between two armory corporations turns into armed conflict. Your purpose is to construct the stronghold and destroy the enemy.
However the enemy’s purpose is the same.
- more than 100 tactical and battle cards
- multiplayer with your progress status!
- 3D graphics with an abundance of animation
- multilevel damage model
- gameplay is designed for short battles that won’t take much of your time
- each move ends with autosave
- listen to your own music while plaiyng the game
- variety of game results — each battle develops unpredictably
- OpenFeint support
- Game Center support
Recommended for fans of: Orions, MtG, Arcomage and all CCG games.