**** TAPPING FORCE SENSING ****
***Introduced – Early December 2008***
Did some people say iPhone can’t detect how hard you tap on its touch-screen? Stomp It is here to prove them wrong with its new “Tapping Force Sensing” feature!
You’ll get low volume sound effect when you tap lightly with Stomp It and you’ll get loud sound effect when you tap hard enough.
(## please see note below for more info)
With “Stomp It” you can now make stomping noise around using your iPhone or iPod touch.
“Stomp” (i.e. Tap) on the item images and Stomp It produces Exaggerated Sound Effects like water pipe, oil barrel, wire fence, push broom, wooden stick, glass bottle or garbage bin lid.
You can now even “stomp” lightly on the oil barrel or wire fence to produce light sound and “stomp” harder to produce a loud noise.
What’s more, you can even flick your iPhone to make Thunder Sound!
Play as a solo “Stomper” or jam with your friends to form a virtual “Stomp Band”. A must have for STOMP fans!
Stomp It is also an excellent “Stress Relief” and “Anger Management” tool!
Connect your iPhone or iPod touch to an Hi-Fi or speaker system to experience the ultimate fun!
– Eight Exaggerated Sound Effects including water pipe, oil barrel, wire fence, push broom, wooden stick, garbage bin lid, Thunder and glass bottle! (NEW).
– Tapping Force Sensing## – Stomp It can detect whether you “stomp” softly or hardly on some items and produce either a light or loud sound effect accordingly.
– Multi-Touch enabled – “stomp” on several items to produce different sound effects at the same time.
– Interactive Graphics – watch, for example, the oil barrel jumping up and down as you “stomp” on it.
– Thunder and Lightning in your palm – flick your iPhone to generate exaggerated thunder sound!
## TAPPING FORCE SENSING – “Tapping Force Sensing” requires iPhone or iPod touch being held on non-rigid surface (e.g. on cushion or held gently on hand). Currently available at TWO force and sound levels. Currently available on items “oil barrel”, “basket ball” and “wire fence”.
### 1st generation iPod touch requires headphone or external speakers.