Warp into the future of card battle games.
A highly addictive, strategic, and FREE collectible card game featuring the characters and ships from Star Trek and Star Trek Into Darkness.
* Easy to learn, difficult to master gameplay
* Over 100 cards based on characters, aliens, and starships
* Challenge friends or random rivals in turn-based card battles
* Earn Federation Credits to buy packs of new cards
* Collect XP to increase your level and earn gold-pressed Latinum rewards
* Upgrade cards to stronger “Elite” versions
Do you have what it takes to become the best in the galaxy? Download Star Trek Rivals for FREE and find out!
Become a fan on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/trekrivals
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/elephantmouse
Elephant Mouse makes little games with big heart: http://www.elephantmouse.com
TM CBS Studios Inc. © 2013 Paramount Pictures Corporation. STAR TREK and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Star Trek Rivals Review
For all it has going against it, Star Trek Rivals should not be a good game. It has no single-player mode; its card packs are overpriced; it can be glitchy; its Star Trek branding is inconsequential. And yet it still manages to be a fun, engaging game. Like the space-faring heroes of the franchise it's based on, Star Trek Rivals defies the odds and kind of succeeds. This is an easy strategy game to wrap Read More