Unleash the orbs and light the fire in Sparkle Unleashed!
A hidden world of mystery has succumbed to an ominous darkness. Now you must make your way through the fallen lands, light magical braziers and discover a way to banish the darkness once and for all.
Unlock potent powerups and use the ones you like the most to overcome Chained Orbs, Rock Orbs, Survival levels and other exciting challenges. Can you carve a path of light through the darkness?
Sparkle Unleashed introduces floating Orb Slinger gameplay never before seen in a Sparkle series game. The unleashed Orb Slinger floats along the bottom of the screen providing a new kind of action puzzle experience.
- Ultra-polished match-three marble shooter gameplay
- Chained Orbs, Rock Orbs and more all new challenges
- An arsenal of 18 potent powerups to choose from
- Immersive soundtrack by award-winning composer Jonathan Geer
- Try & Buy: Play the first 23 levels for free, pay once to unlock Full Game
- Full game includes 108 challenging levels, Survival mode and two more difficulty settings
Sparkle Unleashed is a Try & Buy game. The first 23 levels of the game are free, and you may replay them as much as you wish. Progressing further into the game requires a one time payment, which unlocks all content permanently. There are no other in-game purchases in Sparkle Unleashed.
Sparkle Unleashed Review
A great match-3 shooter combines responsive game mechanics with a visually interesting field of play. Titles like Zuma's Revenge and Luxor have raised the bar, but Sparkle Unleashed, the third in the Sparkle series by 10tons, just doesn't measure up. Sparkle Unleashed is a match-3 shooter with 108 levels (the first 16 are free, and the rest cost $5.99), 18 unlockable power-ups, and both a story and survival mode. As in other match-3 shooters, strings Read More