NEW: Available on iPad AND iPhone !
Spanish checkers is a checkers app that follows spanish rules.
Main differences with US checkers:
– A sequence must capture the maximum possible number of pieces, and the maximum possible number of kings from all such sequences.
– Kings are flying, they can jump/move over several positions on the same line
– The board is mirrored
– Whites start
Key features (Free version):
– Games against computer (4 levels, color option)
– Online games with Game Center
– 2 players game
– Draw recognition and automatic draw propositions for single player games
– “Lose to win” option against the computer: Lose all your checkers before the computer!
– iPod compliant: Listen to your own music while playing (except for Game center games)
– Leaderboards to compare your score
– Achievement boards to get your level
– Facebook link
– Nice look and feel
Key features (Premium version):
– no ads
– AI level 4 & 5, very fast and smart
– Automatic record of all the games, and easy replay of any of them
– Possibility to unlock the pawns and move them anywhere off/on the board
– Time limit games (like for chess)
– Show board numbers option (iPad)
– Delete button to come back to a previous board combination (2 players and single players game)
– More points gained per game center game
– More smileys to use with Game center (iPad)
– Red checkers option
A must have if you like strategic board games.