NEW: Available on iPad AND iPhone !
Spanish checkers is a checkers app that follows spanish rules.
Main differences with US checkers:
- A sequence must capture the maximum possible number of pieces, and the maximum possible number of kings from all such sequences.
- Kings are flying, they can jump/move over several positions on the same line
- The board is mirrored
- Whites start
Key features (Free version):
- Games against computer (4 levels, color option)
- Online games with Game Center
- 2 players game
- Draw recognition and automatic draw propositions for single player games
- “Lose to win” option against the computer: Lose all your checkers before the computer!
- iPod compliant: Listen to your own music while playing (except for Game center games)
- Leaderboards to compare your score
- Achievement boards to get your level
- Facebook link
- Nice look and feel
Key features (Premium version):
- no ads
- AI level 4 & 5, very fast and smart
- Automatic record of all the games, and easy replay of any of them
- Possibility to unlock the pawns and move them anywhere off/on the board
- Time limit games (like for chess)
- Show board numbers option (iPad)
- Delete button to come back to a previous board combination (2 players and single players game)
- More points gained per game center game
- More smileys to use with Game center (iPad)
- Red checkers option
A must have if you like strategic board games.