Get the original board game experience with this digital version of the iconic game.
We are aware of iPad 2 and original iPad mini having stability issues, as well as save game problems. We are working on fixing these ASAP.
Space Hulk is a difficult, yet rewarding, tactical turn-based game set in Games Workshop’s Warhammer 40,000 universe.
This digital version of the board game features a single player campaign, set in a beautiful 3D environment, and comes with cross platform multiplayer functionality, which recreates the classic claustrophobic board game experience.
“WE ARE THE VANGUARD OF HONOUR. THE CUTTING EDGE OF THE BLOOD ANGELS. WE BRING DEATH.”
You play as a small squad of fearless Space Marine Terminators attempting to reclaim their honour by mounting an assault on a derelict Space Hulk infested by hordes of vicious Tyranid Genestealers.
Take control of the Adeptus Astartes of the Blood Angel chapter, and guide them towards glory, while battling fierce aliens and uncovering ancient relics.
*** NOTE: Compatible with iPad 2 and up + iPad mini – WILL NOT RUN ON EARLIER DEVICES ***
– Turn-based tactical strategy game based on the classic game mechanics
– 12 missions from the classic board game, and 3 brand new prequel missions.
– 3 additional campaigns available as DLC.
– Beautifully dark and labyrinthine 3D environments
– Singleplayer versus challenging AI.
– Head-to-head multiplayer allows you to recreate the board game experience against a friend.
– Cross platform multiplayer between Windows PC, Mac and iPad. Play asynchronously against friends and foes on multiple platforms.
– Enhanced touch controls designed for iPad
– High definition graphics for retina displays
Space Hulk Review
Space Hulk is the digital version of the classic Warhammer 40k board game of the same name. In the campaign, you take control of a squad of Space Marine Terminators as they start mounting an assault on the Tyranid Genestealers, who have managed to infest the abandoned Space Hulk. It's a turn-based strategy game, so if you’ve played games like Shining Force, or Final Fantasy Tactics, you’ll have a pretty good idea as to what Read More