Now with over total 2 Million downloads!
SolitaireV contains a lot of popular classic card games.
There are 76 kinds of games in total, such as Solitaire, Klondike and FreeCell which you could play in Windows.
This app is an award-winning app in Japan!
* No.1 free app in App Store (Jan 20, 2010)
* The 3rd ranking free Game App of the “iTunes Rewind 2010”
* The 100th ranking free App of the “iTunes Rewind 2011”
*** FEATURES ***
- A lot of games in a single app
- Touch and drag cards by intuition
- Landscape mode available in all games.
- Undo supported.
- Choose card’s stock position(left or right)
- Choose favorite card’s design and background
- Set up your own background from your favorite images
- Record your scores automatically in each of games
- Help instruction is available in English and Japanese
*** GAME LIST: 76 games ***
- Klondike(2 games)
- Double Klondike(2 games)
- FreeCell(2 games)
- Double FreeCell(2 games)
- Baker’s Game(2 games)
- Pyramid(4 games)
- Concentration(2 games)
- Monte Carlo(2 games)
- Aces Up(2 games)
- Royal Marriage
- Flower Garden(2 games)
- Double Yukon
- Russian Solitaire
- Double Russian
- Amazons(2 games)
- Canfield(2 games)
- Double Canfield(3 games)
- Rainbow(2 games)
- Double Trigon
- Double Scorpion
- Joker Klondike
- Joker Double Klondike
- Red and Black(2 games)
- Thieves of Egypt(2 games)
- Double Alaska
- Eight Off
- Spider(3 games)
- Lady Jane
- Four Seasons
- Forty Thieves
- Australian Patience
- Fifteen Puzzle
- Baker’s Dozen
- Beleaguered Castle
*** WATCH OUR VIDEOS! ***
*** NOTICE ***
When you send us any reports and suggestions, please let us know your device’s name, iOS versions, the name of game, and details about the troubles or suggestions. Thank you.
*** AD-FREE ITEM ***
Once you purchased ad-free item, you can get your app ad-free without purchasing again.
Please tap the Restore/Purchase button using your Apple ID that you purchased it.
You can try this process when you installed SolitaireV in your new device.
Start SolitaireV app > Select > Purchase > Tap the Restore/Purchase button > Quit the app completely and restart it.