Sokoban is a type of transport puzzle, in which the player pushes boxes around a maze, viewed from above, and tries to put them in predetermined areas. Only one box may be pushed at a time, and boxes cannot be pulled. The numbers of boxes is equal to designated locations. The puzzle may have limited the number of steps.
Sokoban was created in 1980 by Hiroyuki Imabayashi.
- Two modes of input: finger drag and finger click.
- Zoomable and scrollable.
- The 50 original levels from 1984.
- Unlimited undo/redo. You can replay all your solutions.
- Load any standard level files (Usually .xsb or .txt) from your computer. Your can find many of them on the internet (only full version).
- Backup your solutions to your computer (only full version).