✓ Game Center ✓ Custom Track Builder ✓ Wi-Fi or BlueTooth 2-Player ✓ Race Against Computer ✓ Race Against Ghost ✓ Global Leader Boards
This free version includes:
● First ten tracks of each terrain
● Level builder with 20 track memory save slot
● Fully enabled 2-player mode
● Game Center global leader boards
● Race against ghost
● Race against computer
Optionally remove ads and unlock the full version with a single In App purchase.
*** 50% off the regular price for a limited time ***
YouTube Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdyOMtE0HUU
or search YouTube for: SnowXross Heyalda
Extreme snowmobile action is now at your finger tips with physics-engine packed snowmobiles ready to be pushed to their limits.
✓ Build Custom Tracks
This free version includes the ability to save one custom track. Use the level builder to create, save, load, and edit custom tracks. Make your own snowmobile tracks with custom jumps, cliffs, etc. (20 track save slots optionally available as an In App purchase)
✓ Real-Time Multi-Player
Real-time race against a player on a second iPhone/iPad/iPod on the global leaderboard tracks or on your own custom track.
✓ Two Computer Racers
Two computer players to compete against on each track. Set computer skill level to Bad, Ok, or Pro.
✓ Computer Players on Your Custom Tracks
Two computer racers will copy your previous two races on your custom tracks to give you some competition. Computer racers adjust skill level to the selected computer skill level.
✓ Race Against Your Ghost
Optionally save your race and then re-play it in the form of a ghost to race against.
✓ Five-Place Finish Line Time Tracking
Ghost racer time, your time, two computer vehicles times, and Wi-Fi BlueTooth opponent race time is displayed on the five finish line track time slots, so the competition is more real.
✓ Three balance control schemes: 1) Horizontal Slider, 2) Vertical Slider, 3) Accelerometer.
✓ Game Center Global Leaderboards.
NOTE: To race against a player on another device, you must have one of the following:
1) Have BlueTooth enabled on both devices and be within BlueTooth wireless communication range, or
2) Have Wi-Fi enabled on both devices, both devices can connect to the same Wi-Fi router that supports local peer-to-peer networking (default on most home routers, but not on most “Internet cafe” routers). OVER-THE-INTERNET CONNECTIONS ARE NOT SUPPORTED AT THIS TIME.