Snakes and Ladders is a game that has enthralled generations of children and often their parents too!.
This version of the game is not just funny and easy but also educational. The main goal of the game is to help kids learn various kinds of animals/flags and to make them recognize their spellings easily by answering a big number of different questions the player faces during his attempt to be the first who reaches the end by moving across the board from square 1 to square 100. By rolling the dice you will cross the board from base to top, right, then left and so on, if a player lands at the tip of the snake’s head, his or her character slides down to the square at the snake’s tail, if a player lands on a square that is at the base of a ladder, his or her marker moves to the square at the top of the ladder and continues from there.
* Huge number of animals/flags questions (+ 60 in each category).
* Character selection.
* Play with/without questions.
* Three levels of difficulty (none , animals and flags).
* Can be played in a single or multiplayer mode (up to 4 players).
* Replay game with same characters and same names.
* HD graphics, music and sound effects.