Snakes and Ladders is a game that has enthralled
generations of children and often their parents too! It is easy to play and funny, The goal of the game is to be the first player who reaches the end by moving across the board from square 1 to square 100. By rolling the dice you will cross the board from base to top, right, then left and so on, if a player lands at the tip of the snake’s head, his or her character slides down to the square at the snake’s tail, if a player lands on a square that is at the base of a ladder, his or her marker moves to the square at the top of the ladder and continues from there.
* Character selection.
* Play with/without questions.
* Three levels of questions (low – medium – high).
* Can be played in a single or multiplayer mode (up to 4 players).
* Replay game with same characters and same names.
* HD graphics, music and sound effects.