The slidR free is a cool puzzle game. Use your finger to slide the shuffled segments of the selected picture.
– universal application
– 31 beautiful color pictures
– photo transfer mode, to place your photo album pictures into the game
– camera feature, to take a photo ingame
– 4 difficulty level
– optional fixed blocks for advanced difficulty and more fun
– save game
– multi segment slide
– displayable block numbers for help, during gameplay
The only difference between the full and the free version is the in game commercial. If you like to play with the slidR Free, buy the full version to support the CriticalFever and to disable commercial.
slidR free is a puzzle game. The goal is to piece together the segments by sliding them into order using the gap. Multiple objects can be moved simoultaniously. There are 27 beautiful pictures to choose from.
By pressing the Continue button in the main menu, you may continue the previously started game.
Attention! After modifying the game settings, it is still possible to continue the game, but in this case the interrupted game setup remains unchanged. New options activate when starting a new game.
To see the picture to be pieced press Pause.
– Level: difficulty,the size of the blocks: Easy/Medium/Hard/Insane (3×3/4×4/5×5/6×6 blocks)
– Blocks: switches the fixed blocks on/off. If switched on, the blocks cannot be moved and indicated with color frame. This function inactive when difficulty is set easy. In case Medum/Hard/Insane difficulty 1/2/3 fix blocks on screen can be set. Options: free/fix
– Music: to switch music on / off. Options: on/off
Have fun! – Team Critical Fever