Compatible with: iPhone4 or above, iPod Touch (5th generation) or above, iPad 3 or above and the iPad mini.
“Pocket Gamer – Game of the Week”
Don’t miss this fantastic journey, and discover the most beautiful and exciting corners of the universe with our hero, Petey Pendant!
Petey is keen on traveling, but our world was not enough for him. So He decided to discover new planets and civilizations with his home-made special travel method to collect souvenirs and take pictures of the local spectacles.
Unfortunately, Petey is not always welcomed by the locals. They are trying to hide their well-kept wonders and secrets, and they don’t make it easy for Pete to reach his goals! But with your help he will surely manage it, so take control and escort Pete on his adventure across the most interesting planets of the universe!
• Swing among floating islands and structures!
• Take one of the many scenic routes!
• Solve physics and time based puzzles!
• Avoid traps and hostile inhabitants!
• Innovative game-play mechanics
• Cute characters with a great story
• 3 Beautiful worlds, with 75 levels
• Stunning soundtracks
• Game Center
AND THERE’S MORE:
• 15 alien tourist sights to enjoy
• 3 bonus levels to find
• a photo-book to collect memories
• funny costumes and rockets to buy
• 27 achievements
DO YOU LIKE OUR GAME? FIND US HERE:
* Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/3LeggedEggs
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/3leggedegg
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SkyTourist
Sky Tourist Review
Originality is hard to come by, so I at least respect attempts at doing something new. Sky Tourist is just that sort of game. It’s a physics-based vertical scroller similar to endless jumpers, but with some significant twists. As intrepid tourist, Petey Pendant, you’re not jumping, but taking a dual rocket-powered sight-seeing tour through the galaxy. The crux of the game is the unique control mechanism. On the left and right side of the screen, Read More