Kanazawa Shogi Level 100 is the most popular Shogi (Japanese Chess) game in Japan.
【Version up!】 Now you can play against a stronger computer engine in Engine Server Game.
■What is “Shogi Lv.100 (Japanese Chess)”?
Shogi, also known as Japanese chess, is the most popular
thinking game in Japan. Unlike chess, the captured pieces could
be returned to the board to be used as a piece for the captured player.
Why don’t you challenge this exciting Japanese game!
The Help feature within the game will help you understand the rules of Shogi.
“Shogi Lv.100″ has 100 different levels of play from beginner to expert.
Challenge to win medals by defeating computer!
You will win medals by defeating computer in off-line game.
If you collect a certain number of medals, new types of board and pieces will be awarded.
●Engine Server Game (Playing tickets are needed to be purchased)
You can play against a stronger engine in “Lv.200 mode” and “Expert mode” .
We have added new 200 strength levels, which are all above the off-line 100 levels.
You can enjoy another higher level of game and challenge to complete all the medals.
We have provided a special mode for further advanced players, in which you can select the playing style among 5 different strategies.
(Fujii system, Rapid attack vs 4th-file rook, Gokigen central rook, Bear in the hole, None)
There are 5 levels of play for each playing strategy.
・Prices of the ticket for playing the Engine Server Game are:
30 days ticket $2.99
90 days ticket $6.99
180 days ticket $11.99
- Human vs Computer, Human vs Human(sharing a single device)
- Game Center is supported for playing online
- Let you know your turn by vibration
- Automatic zooming for easy viewing and operations
- Manual zooming by double-tapping and pinching-out
- Save/Load game record
- Hint feature
- Enable to view full game history of the game record and restart game
from the selected move
- Transmit game record by e-mail
- Beautiful graphics and realistic sound effects
- Automatic reading out for each move in Japanese