Sh!ft is a hybrid between a 15 puzzle and a match 3 game. It is simple yet addictive. The game challenges users with the skills of moving and matching colors. The free version provides basic movements and limited options. The paid version unlocks the full potential of all the game plays.
HOW TO PLAY:
- Swipe the tile towards to the empty spot or tap on a block adjacent to the empty one in order to align and remove three or more of the same color of blocks vertical, horizontal or diagonally.
- A block can move to the adjacent empty slot only and cannot move to another tile.
- Remove more blocks to get higher score.
- Board size, number of color blocks and game time are configurable to increase difficulties.
- Bonus blocks like increase game time and wild card color matching are available to high lever users.
- Tracks high score and achievements at the game center or locally.
SCORE AND LEVELING:
- Player receives score when there are at least three same color blocks connected vertical, horizontal or diagonally. The more blocks match, the higher score player will get.
- User level is based on the score user received. High level will unlock special additional game features, such as more tiles, more color blocks and wild card block.
- When a game starts, no matching is performed so that player has an opportunity to match with more blocks during initial moves.
- Matching consideration only applies to those blocks that have been shifted, whether they are moved by tapping, swiping or falling to fill the removed blocks.
- Custom games that allows player to select number of colors, tiles and game time to play with.
- Access to the achievements.
- Special blocks like wild card and time bonus blocks.