Sherlock Holmes: The Blue Diamond is a wonderfully illustrated hidden object puzzle game based on the book by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. The game takes you through the detective mystery with high-quality AUDIO NARRATION!
Sherlock Holmes needs to uncover the mystery of how a blue diamond ended up in the throat of a goose of all places. Follow along Holmes on his wild goose chase!
Based on the Oxford University Press edition of Sherlock Holmes: The Blue Diamond, this game features stunning art and stimulating puzzles designed by award winning game producer SecretBuilders. Each brain-teasing level unfolds a scene from the book with beautiful illustrations and audio excerpts.
– Audio narration and book scene illustrations on each page!
– A fun and enjoyable way for kids to fall in love with reading literature
– Great for developing visual and spatial problem solving skills for kids and adults
– Many gorgeous levels with scenes from the book packed full of items
– Two modes of play, find by picture or by word
– Award-winning audio and illustrations from Oxford University Press’ Dominoes Series for young readers