Paris – 1522.
Valdo, an ambitious young apprentice working for Leonardo Da Vinci’s disciple, Francesco, is least happy when the scholar suddenly dismisses him. However, shortly afterwards, he receives a letter from a mysterious patron, asking him to locate one of the great master’s missing codices.
To gain access to Da Vinci’s last residence, the Manoir du Cloux near Ambroise, Valdo tells its new inhabitant, a courtesan by the name of Babou de la Bourdaisière, that he is Francesco Melzi’s apprentice and that he wishes to examine the inventions that still remain on the estate.
Under this cover, he starts to scour the estate: Babou’s bedroom, Leonardo’s workshop, the grounds, and dovecot, leaving no stone unturned. In the course of his investigations, he encounters a wide array of intriguing characters: Saturnin, a suspicious looking guardian, as well as the King of France himself.
To complete his mission, he has to solve a series of enigmas set by the great master himself. On the trail of the genious, Valdo is no more aware of the secrets he is about to unveil as the danger lurking in store for him.
- The first game game about the life of Leonardo Da Vinci giving players the opportunity to penetrate the hidden enigmas of his work.
- A fascinating quest full of risks, new developments and discoveries.
- Intuitive handling and interface.
- Dozens of puzzles and enigmas based on the artist’s major work: the Mona Lisa, the flying machine, the Battle of Anghiari, Saint John the Baptist.
- An exclusive partnership with the Clos Lucé, the last residence and now official museum of Da Vinci, a guarante of highly detailed historical respect.
- Graphics of stunning realism and beauty: the Clos Lucé perfectly modelled in 3D.
- Videos, voices and texts in english, french, spanish, german and italian languages.
If you need some help in the game, you can watch our video walkthrough on our website :
VISIT US: www.coladia.com
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/fred_coladia
LIKE US: facebook.com/coladiagames